Seniors’ Next Move can provide assistance to your client when they are moving from one home to the next. The tasks of moving are vast, and often deal with areas and networks not associated with Lawyers. Using us as a resource, we can ensure that your client has less stress when dealing with their Transition and Move Management.

We will help your client through the Transition of moving from their home to the next phase of their life.  We can help to downsize your client’s personal belongings and help them to decide what will accompany them to their new location.  After preparations are made for a new lifestyle, we can assist with coordinating their Move Management. This involves corresponding with packing, moving, shipping and storage companies in order to facilitate their moving day. With our help, your client can be set up in his or her new home in a timely and orderly fashion.

We can assist your client by giving them assistance to prepare their property to list, assist with downsizing their belongings, repairs to their home, helping with packers & movers to helping them to settle into your new home.

Our services are custom tailored to the unique needs and abilities of each individual senior. In order to best serve you and your client please book a Free Initial Consultation with your senior client to get more information about what Seniors’ Next Move can do for you.

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.